Friday 10 February 2012

1:20 - 2:04

I've tried "blogging" before and I quickly lost interest with it, but its the 2nd month of a new year I'm sat in my university room by my self bored so I thought to my self WHY THE FUCK NOT! start a new blog. So here I am early hours of a new day / late at night (which ever  floats your boat I don't really care) starting a new blog and writing my 1st post...

For those who don't know me I wont bore you by stating every single fact about my life - just the highlights of it. And the most recent "highlight" of my life was that I recently started university and I'm on my 2nd term of my first year here in Northampton. So far so good, but then again I've missed more lectures than I've attended due to too much consumption of alcohol or just plain laziness. Either way as I always say 'no judgement here'  so don't go judging! I'm a fresher so technically I'm allowed to be a mess and loose my dignity some way, somewhere, somehow... Moving on, nothing AMAZING has happened to me just yet, which is a pure bummer    but its okay I'm young, most the times healthy (unless I catch someone's germs then be ill for a week or so) and always up to no good. So I'm praying that one of this days would be the day that something great would happen to me, if not fuck it I have alcohol and friends to keep me company. 

Since I cleverly named my blog 'SEX, CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL' ill try writing about my dirty deeds here in university but probably not so much on the sex because that shits personal ;), I just thought it made the tittle for my blog more catchy. Anyway, back to the shit related to my tittle. I HAVE BEEN TO A GRAND TOTAL OF 1 DATE. I'm not saying I haven't been with anyone since I started university, just saying I've only been to 1 actual date which sucks because I like free food. Though, I've drunk ridiculous amount of alcohol and smoked like a bitch, that my lungs and liver are probably fucked by the time I hit the grand age of 20. I find it unbelievable how a girl like my self who's 6 and half stone can consume so much, but oh well I'm a poor student I have to pass my time somehow. Most weeks I smoke about 17.5 g which is 3 packs of loose tobacco and go out 2 or 3 times a week. This somewhat mild reckless behaviour has cost me my dignity and health. (A possible juicy fact: I've probably had too much one night stand due to too much alcohol) ANYWHOHAAA it's pass 2 in the morning andi  have nothing else to rattle about so this i guess is the end of my first blog. Goodnight?

Ira xo



3 comments:

  1. Ahahahaa orh babe this made me laugh so many times.
    And 1 date. Really. REALLY. I don't believe you.
    You need to get back on the dating bandwagon because if you keep going like this you're going to end up starving to death since YOU NEVER HAVE ANY FOOD.
    Oh and I will personally buy you some new shoes or some shit if you actually manage to live beyond 20 and not die from lung cancer, either that or your tiny lungs just shrivelling up into a black mess. MMMMMMM. Btw yeah since I've been back from northampy I swear to god I have been feeling way more addicted to smoke, damn you child!!

    (P.s Random info popping into my head: This blog reminds of some famous blog 'Sex and the Ivy', which is about the sexual exploits of a Harvard student :') Her newer posts are a bit boring but her old stuff is hilarious, totally reminds me of you haaa plus she's asian wheyyyy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, love and kisses and all that crap xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. phaaa well you know i thought id actually talk about what i actually do in uni though ill try to talk about some of my work too...

    mate this is how asians do it ;)

    and yeah same shit love and kisses too?!

    ReplyDelete